To enhance our campus and community life we have already begun remodeling some of our spaces and we will continue enhancing our student residences, classrooms and chapels.
- A Welcome Centre which holds reception, business office, registrars office, enrollment offices, athletic director office, and various small and medium-sized meeting rooms. This is a one-stop shop for students.
- Classroom Renovations (4H31 classroom in the Seminary)
- Distance Education Residence Hall
- Guest Suites
- New Gym Floor
As stewards of our physical environment we will plant more trees, do additional landscaping, exterior lighting and repave our roadways.
- A paved road to the east parking lot, William Falk Library and Reimer Student Life Centre
- A new porch off of the Performing Arts wing
- A tiered courtyard which adds natural light into the business and science classrooms and creates a space for summer school activities.
- Exterior Lighting and Landscaping
- Bergen Hall Residence Exterior
We understand the value of technology and will provide industry standard features to support our incoming and current students.
- Updated technology in a number of classrooms.
- Campaign website
- New Institutional Website
- Classroom Technology Enhancements in 4H31
To build on our tradition of excellence in student-focused service we will remove barriers to accessibility and create a dynamic “one stop” Welcome Centre for students and visitors.
- Elevator in Hanna Centre to remove barriers to accessibility.