To enhance our campus and community life we have already begun remodeling some of our spaces and we will continue enhancing our student residences, classrooms and chapels.
- A Welcome Centre which holds reception, business office, registrars office, enrollment offices, athletic director office, and various small and medium-sized meeting rooms. This is a one-stop shop for students.
- Classroom renovations (4H31 classroom in the Seminary)
- Distance Education Residence Hall
- Guest suites
- New gym floor
As stewards of our physical environment we will plant more trees, do additional landscaping, exterior lighting and repave our roadways.
- A paved road to the east parking lot, William Falk Library and Reimer Student Life Centre
- A new porch off of the Performing Arts wing
- A tiered courtyard which adds natural light into the business and science classrooms and creates a space for summer school activities
- Exterior lighting and landscaping
We understand the value of technology and will provide industry standard features to support our incoming and current students.
- Updated technology in a number of classrooms.
- Campaign website
- Classroom technology enhancements in 4H31
- New institutional website
To build on our tradition of excellence in student-focused service we will remove barriers to accessibility and create a dynamic “one stop” Welcome Centre for students and visitors.
- Elevator in Hanna Centre to remove barriers to accessibility
We have plans to construct a new, state-of-the-art and environmentally friendly residence facility. The loss of Bergen Hall in June of 2017 left Providence needing residence space, particularly given consecutive years of enrollment growth. The upcoming Student Living and Learning Centre will house 56 beds and provide an innovative, holistic program of spiritual, social and academic growth for Providence students.