Our Goal: $16.5 Million
Our goal is to ensure that the impactful work of Providence continues now and in the future. Our donors have played a huge role in securing Providence’s future through their contributions and now, by becoming legacy donors, our supporters can make an even bigger impact for Providence.
Here are a few examples of your donation and which fund to select in the Give form:
- Mile Two donations – select ‘Providence Fund’
- Living and Learning Centre – ‘Campus Enhancements’
- Scholarships and Bursaries – ‘Providence Fund’
- Athletics General – ‘Providence Fund’
- Athletics Adopt-A-Pilot – ‘Providence Fund’
- Music Program – ‘Providence Fund’
- Endowed Scholarships – ‘Providence Fund’
- Faculty – ‘Providence Fund’
- Where Needed Most – ‘Impact 2020 Undesignated’
When selecting a fund from the drop-down menu, please specify in the message box your desired donation location.
Legacy gifts include gifts-in-kind, wills and bequests, charitable trusts, gifts of shares, gifts of life insurance and pension assets, gifts of RRSPs, RRIFs, and pension, and matching gifts. Our number one goal is to ensure that your gifts are properly managed and applied to your specifications. It is our promise that the spirit and intent of your gift will help Providence students for generations to come.
You can give directly through CanadaHelps or you can fill out the form to the right.
For more information, please speak with Cody Quiring.